Welcome to INTEC College
INTEC College offers the widest range of distance-learning courses covering many disciplines from business to creative studies.
- INTEC College is one of the South African market leaders in Further Education and Training via distance learning.
- INTEC is a modern South African college with a solid track record spanning more than 100 years. With its proud history, INTEC still remains relevant and continues to meet the cultural and academic needs of todayís student.
- INTEC College offers all the benefits of distance learning: i.e. students can continue to 'earn while they learn', they can study where and when it suits them and the fees are more affordable than face-to-face institutions.
- INTECís academic mission is to offer learning programmes that are innovative, relevant, flexible and adaptable.
Why Study With Us?
- Quality study material designed specifically for home study.
- The freedom to study at YOUR pace, where and when it suits YOU.
- The widest range of courses for todayís world. Free consultations with INTECís career counselling and development specialists.
- Free study choice advice from INTECís Student Consultants.
- The convenience of online enrolment, contact and advice.
- Affordable, easy payment options.
- Ongoing study support and individual attention from qualified tutors.
Of course we know that distance learning can be quite challenging. You will need to be responsible and apply self-discipline, but you will gain so much from the experience. Remember, study skills are a life skill, which will help you to succeed in all areas of life!
Click here to read more about why you should study the INTEC way.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
The INTEC College team is committed to providing quality learning programmes at affordable prices.
We provide quality student service by being entrepreneurial, innovative, efficient, with a high level of integrity, strong teamwork, and professionalism at all times.
Our Proud History
A school in Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA, offers the first correspondence course to coal miners in remote areas. The school becomes known as ICS (International Correspondence Schools). By 1906, it has 850 000 students enrolled worldwide, including in Cape Town, South Africa.
After surviving decades of turbulent history, including two world wars, ICS opens its Johannesburg branch. It soon continues its expansion with branches in Durban and Port Elizabeth.
ICS changes ownership and alters its name to INTEC College. The College continues to grow in size and profile and opens offices in the Pretoria and Cape Town city centres.
INTEC College becomes part of Naspers, owner of the largest group of private education providers in Africa. Naspers is a global organisation with major businesses in the worlds of publishing, the Internet and education.
EDUCOR, INTEC College's holding company is bought by National Pride (Pty) Ltd.
We have branches in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth and Durban, and a pronounced presence on the Internet. We also provide top quality education and training to students worldwide.
Our Educational Provider Status
INTEC College is committed to meeting legislative requirements regarding accreditation and registration of private education and training providers.
INTEC College is provisionally accredited by Umalusi, the Council for Quality Assurance in General and Further Education and Training, www.umalusi.org.za
Umalusi Prov. Accr. No. FET 00037 PA
INTEC College Student Prospectus
Click here to download our 2015 Student Orientation Guide
Our Student Consultants are only a phone call away. They are trained to help you choose the course thatís right for you. Call them now, or simply click here to fill in a short form and one of our student consultants will call you back.