- INTEC COLLEGE protects the userís privacy:
- No personal information will be disclosed to third parties without the userís permission or due process.
- INTEC COLLEGE gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
By using this web site the User consents to the following:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily Ė this information is used to provide a better service to users; and
- Information automatically provided (e.g. cookies) Ė this information is gathered to better your browsing and interaction with INTEC COLLEGE. Cookies cannot harm your computer or carry viruses.
- INTEC COLLEGE may use your personal information to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
- INTEC COLLEGE may use userís information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- INTEC COLLEGE retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
INTEC College (Pty) Ltd. is provisionally registered as a private college with the Department of Higher Education and Training under the Continuing Education and Training Act, No. 16 of 2006. Registration Certificate Number: 2008/FE07/025. INTEC College (Pty) Ltd. is provisionally accredited by Umalusi, the Quality Council for General and Further Education and Training. Accreditation number: FET 00037. INTEC College (Pty) Ltd is further accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO) Accreditation number: 13/0006.