Intec Full Programme: Website Design
This programme allows you to design, build and upload a website, create and manage database-driven websites using Dreamweaver and Expression Web.
Interested in this course? Please Click on the button below!
Download Adobe Reader
Hardware RequirementsWeb Design using Expression Web
• A PC with a Pentium IV, 1 GHz CPU or higher
• A minimum of 512 MB of RAM or higher
• A generic monitor (1024 x 768)
• A 40 GB hard-disk or larger
• A sound card
Web Communication Using Dreamweaver
• Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
• 512 MB of RAM
• 1 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
• 1280x800 display with 16-bit video card
• Java™ Runtime Environment 1.6 (included)
• DVD-ROM drive
• QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for HTML5 media playback • This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.* Phone activation is not available.
Platform Requirements(Web Design using Expression Web)
• Microsoft® Windows Vista™, Microsoft® Windows XP™ or Microsoft® Windows 7™
Software RequirementsWeb Design using Expression Web
• Microsoft® Expression® Web 2007
• Microsoft® Office 2007®
• Netscape Navigator® 7.1 or Mozilla Firefox®
• Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2005 Express Edition
Web Communication using Dreamweaver
• Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended); Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; or Windows 7
• Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6
• Microsoft® Office 2003 or later version
• Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.0 or later version
• Adobe® Photoshop® CS6
• Adobe® Flash® Player 9 or above for Mozilla® Firefox®
• Shockwave® Player
• WampServer 2.0i (Apache 2.2.14, MySQL 5.1.41, PHP 5.3.1)
You should be able to complete this course within 24 months.
Web Design using Expression Web• Getting Started with Expression Web
• Designing the Layout of a Website
• Adding Content to a Website • Formatting a Website Using CSS
• Working with Links
• Adding Interactivity
• Finalising a Website
• Creating the Layout of a Website
• Working with Layers
• Working with Forms
• Designing Web Pages Using Frames
• Working with XML
• Managing Workgroup Development
Web Communication using Dreamweaver• Getting started
• reviewing a page in a browser
• Setting the primary and secondary browsers
• Websites and pages
• Organising site files
• Basic editing
• CSS basics
• Images, multimedia, and links
• Adding Flash animations and applications
• Adding Flash video content
• Inserting video and audio using HTML5
• Working with code
• Using Find and Replace
• Designing with CSS
• Site assets and behaviours
• Forms and data
• Mobile design and apps
• Collaboration and Accessibility
Web Design using Expression WebYou are required to complete and submit all the assignments to the college for marking. On successful completion of your assignments, you will receive your INTEC Web Design using Expression Web Certificate.
Web Communication using Dreamweaver This course is externally examined at a Pearson Vue Testing Centre. You will need to access the following website to locate your nearest testing centre: www.pearsonvue.com
Please note that your exam fee is not included in your tution fee.
On successful completion of your external exams, you will receive
your internationally recognised Adobe Certification.
* THIS COURSE IS NOT ON THE NQF AND IT IS NOT CREDIT BEARING.
Normal Price: R10,690
Web Only Price: R9,621 (save 10%)
Need Help Deciding?
Contact one of our friendly
sales consultants on
0860 103 347 or complete
our enquiry form
The special Web Only Price listed above is only valid if you complete the enrolment form on the INTEC website and choose one of the Payment in Full options available to you.
Your Payment in Full options are:
- Credit Card (you can use your budget facility)
- Internet Banking Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Direct Deposit (at any FNB Bank Branch)
- Cheque, Postal Order or Cash (delivered or posted to one of our branches)
The Payment Plan option on our website does not qualify you for our special Web Only Prices.