Why Should I Register on the INTEC Website?
When you register on the INTEC website, we save all your settings for you, including the list of courses you have added to your My Favourites box.
If you register on the site, we will be able to store your data securely and you will find it again when you come back to the site.
All you have to do to register is:
- Click on the Login / Register button on the home page
- Enter your First Name and Surname
- Enter your E-mail address
- Type in a password that you will remember.
The site will then recognise you, and will give you access to all of the information stored in your profile.
If you have forgotten your password, don’t worry. Just click on the, I've forgotten my password link and we’ll send you an email reminding you what your password is.
What if I access the site from an Internet Café or another public or shared computer?
This is another very important reason to register on the INTEC website.
If you are using somebody else’s computer, i.e. if you are accessing the site from an Internet Café, a friend’s computer, or another public computer, then it is very important that you register on the site.
- If you don't register, then we won’t be able to automatically remember your settings, or the list of courses that you have added to your Favourites, when you come back to the INTEC site .
- Registering secures your personal information. When you complete any of the forms on the site, we save this information for you in your secure profile. If you are using somebody else's computer, remember to log off after you have finished using the INTEC site. That way nobody will be able to access your details.
So if you access the INTEC website from somebody else's computer:
- Register on the site to make sure you save your bookmarks and personal information for later access
- Log off when you finish your session - that way you will make sure your personal information stays secure
Click on one of the links on your left for more tips on how to use this site.